Whether you’re 60’ down or 260’ down, you want exceptional reliability. You also want a computer that’s easy to read and makes sense. ProFile satisfies both requirements.
ProFile has one of the most intuitive displays available today. Color indicating bands and a logical layout of readouts provide information at a glance.
ProFile’s time-tested algorithm reliably calculates, updates and displays no decompression limits throughout your dive and if you get into a decompression situation it will give information for stops as deep as 60 feet.
- Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
- Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
- Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen, oxygen limits and ascent rate.
- Log book data: up to 50 dives.
- Consumer replaceable battery.
- Economical companion to Wisdom 2.
- Easy console upgrade: Profile fits all current Sherwood consoles and can replace depth gauge.
- Excellent entry level computer.
- Analog ascent rate indicator with warnings.
- Visual alarms.
- HydroGlow backlit display for easy reading in low light situations.
- Automatic altitude compensation to 14,000 feet.
- Temperature readout.
- Standard or metric unit selectivity.
- Available in console, wrist mount, hose mount and capsule only configurations.
- Nitrox mode.
- Deepest depth – current dive.
- Dive time.
- Current depth.
- Dive Time remaining (NDL).
- Bar graphs – maximum nitrogen load and maximum ascent rate last dive.
- Screen 1 indicator.
- Water temperature – last dive.
- Surface interval before dive.
- Maximum depth last dive.
- Dive time.